The World Cup DLC dedicated to PES 2006 Downgrade Patch PES 2021 is an important update. The update brings the atmosphere of the World Cup of the early 2000s.
1. Main features of World Cup DLC for PES 2006 Downgrade Patch
- All FIFA World Cup 2006 squads
- More than 300 faces
- Kits for all National Teams with real numbers and fonts
- Minifaces for all players
- Classic boots and balls
- New custom menu
- Real World Cup Scoreboard & Adboards
- Konami Adboards for Exhibition Mode
- Classic PS2 Konami Soundtrack
- Real World Cup Trophy
- Olympiastadion stadium added
- Konami ID for all players & teams
2. Download DLC World Cup
3. Tutorial install DLC World Cup for PES 06 Downgrade PES 2021
Note: You need to download and install the PES 2006 Downgrade Patch for PES 2021 before installing the World Cup DLC. This mod is only compatible with the PES 2006 Downgrade patch, any other patch will cause errors.
Step 1: Download and unzip all rar files
Step 2: Copy the sider-7.1.4 folder into the PES 2021 game installation folder (overwrite if prompted)
Step 3: Copy the files PES2021.exe, pes21_hook.dll and dinput8.dll into the PES 2021 game installation folder (overwrite if prompted)
Step 4: Place the file dt80_100E_x64.cpk into the download folder of the game (usually eFootball PES 2021\download)
Step 5: Copy the file EDIT00000000 inside PES 2021 “save” folder
Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\[number]\save
Step 6: Turn off Steam, then run sider.exe from sider-7.1.4 folder
Step 7: Wait for the Steam window to appear, close it and run the game using the PES2021.exe file
Step 8: Enjoy!
Caocacao.net has guided you to install WC DLC for PES 2006 Downgrade Patch. If you like this version, please rate 5 stars!
>> More good mods for PES 2021
did you have March beta of the Dream Patch V4.1?