PC eFootball Patch is a patch by the author mahanddeem to help update the missing issues of eFootball. The patch is suitable for those who love the offline version of eFootball.
1. Features of PC eFootball Patch v2.6
- Built for eFootball 2023 version 2.6.0
- All trial match mode teams have correct names (and short names)
- All trial match mode competitions with correct names
- Database from August 10th, 2023
- Added 2 Legends Teams (replacing Sports Boys and Sporting Cristal in Other Teams Latin America)
- Offline EXE included (and necessary to run patch)
- Not compatible with any patch modding dt200 (database package) unless the other patch developer implements this patch changes
2. Download PC eFootball Patch v2.6
3. Tutorial install PC eFootball Patch v2.6
Step 1: To unlock all teams use Efootball 2023 Teams Unlocker
Step 2: Delete the Konami folder at “C:\ProgramData\” (a hidden folder). Not to be confused with the Konami folder in Document, they are not the same.
Step 3: Extract the patch folder and copy “dt200_console_all” to your cpk folder “\eFootball\cpk”. Note that you need to backup the original file dt200_console_all first
Step 4: Select the patch version you want to use (including server blocked, fps unlocker, and server blocked only versions). Then copy it to “eFootball\Binaries\Win64”, rename it to “eFootball.exe”. Note to backup the original eFootball.exe file first.
Step 5: Run the game from Steam
Important notes: DO NOT USE THIS PATCH ONLINE.
You will be banned using this patch online by Konami! Use offline only.
This is the reason patch comes with server-blocked EXE.
So caocacao.net has guided you to download and install PC eFootball Patch. Please share it with your community!